If you love Snickers, you are going toÂ love thisÂ Peanut Butter Snickers Fudge recipe! It’s decadent and delicious! Another Chocolate recipe would beÂ Chocolate Cookie Roll-Ups.
If you enjoy rich desserts like this one, you should check out my Chocolate Tart with Strawberry Mousse recipe! It’s simple, but tastes so good!
All you need is a few ingredients, and some chilling time in the fridge, and you can have this amazingÂ Peanut Butter Snickers Fudge! It makes an excellent treat for the holidays or even a perfect gift!
What you Need
- 1 (14oz.) can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Â¾ cup of White Chocolate Chips
- Â½ cup of Peanut Butter Chips
- 14 Snickers Bars (Fun Sized), unwrapped and roughly chopped
- Â½ cup of Peanut Butter (creamy)
- 8×8 Baking Pan
- Glass Mixing Bowl
Related: Beef Stir Fry
How to makeÂ Peanut Butter Snickers Fudge
Line an 8×8 baking pan with parchment, ensuring that about 2 inches of parchment are hanging from the edges. Grease it well.
In a large glass bowl, combine the condensed milk, white chocolate chips, peanut butter chips and peanut butter. Mix well.
Microwave the mix for about 90 seconds, stopping and stirring every 30 seconds, until smooth.
Quickly stir in Â¾ of the chopped Snickers.
Spread into the prepared pan. Tap to release any air bubbles and try to spread it as evenly as possible.
Top the mixture with the remaining amount of chopped Snickers.
Let theÂ Peanut Butter Snickers Fudge chill for at least 4 hours, or overnight if possible.
Pull out the set fudge from the pan by the hanging parchment paper. Cut evenly into 5 rows. Cut each row into 5 or 6 squares of fudge.
Serve the fudge immediately or store in a sealed container in the fridge until you’re ready to eat or serve.
Things to Consider
- Spray the spatula with a bit of nonstick spray before spreading the fudge batter in the pan. It will spread much easier.
- Run the knife through the hottest tap water and then wipe it dry before slicing the fudge. You will get neater squares this way