Your little one is heading to Preschool or maybe starting Kindergarten! That is so exciting! It’s a proud mommy moment for sure and as a Mom, we can make these school days interesting for our children with lunches that they look forward to. From little notes in the lunch to themed lunches each day, you can make it a moment that puts a smile on their face.
I gathered a great list here of Back To School Lunch Ideas for Preschool – Kindergarten ages. You can use these as guides or copy them completely. Either way, your little one is sure to love it.
Back To School Lunch Ideas for Preschool – Kindergarten
1. Secret Life Of Pets Snack Bento – By Redtedart
2. Initial Letter Bento Lunchbox Idea – By A Moms Take
3. Fall Themed Bento Lunch – By About A Mom
4. Space Food Bento – By ThePinningMama
5. Beach Themed Bento – By ISaveA2z
6. Big Hero 6 Bento Box – By Kelly Stilwell
7. DIY Minions Pudding Cups – By My Home Based Life
8. Alien Invader Bento – By My Small Potatoes
9. Avenger Bento – By Masshole Mommy
10. Minnie Mouse Bento Lunch – By From Vals Kitchen
What other ideas do you have for school lunches?