These simple dryer sheet hacks will blow your mind! How to use dryer sheets throughout your house not with laundry.
How To Use Dryer Sheets
Dryer sheets are actually made for the laundry, but they are so useful around the house. They are so great because once you clean surfaces with them they can actually help to repel dirt, dust, and grime.
More popular cleaning tips:
What are dryer sheets
They are thin, fabric like squares. They have a chemical compound that helps to soften clothing and reduce static electricity when placed in the dryer with laundry.
How to clean with dryer sheets
For some of these hacks you will want to get the dryer sheets wet before using, however for others like dusting you can just use a dry sheet for optimal results.
36 dryer sheet hacks
- Remove soap scum.
- Remove lint and pet hair from clothing.
- Place in luggage to keep smelling fresh.
- Clean up dry spills.
- Clean up water spots.
- Clean your iron.
- Remove baked on food.
- Wipe grease from oven, stove, and counters.
- Remove deodorant marks from clothing.
- Clean glass surfaces.
- Clean tv screen.
- Place in the pages of old books to freshen up the smell.
- Polish stainless steel.
- Mosquito and bug repellent.
- Freshen stuffed animals.
- Calm anxious pets with an unscented dryer sheet.
- Eliminate shoe odor.
- Homemade dusting pads.
- Remove bugs from car grill.
- Clean and dust car interiors.
- Sharpen scissors.
- Remove crayon marks.
- Repel mice and deer.
- Clean window blinds.
- Bathroom cleaner.
- Clean a burnt pot or pan.
- Clean racks in an oven.
- Clean baseboards in your home.
- Keep your vacuum smelling fresh.
- Use as a fire starter.
- Remove nail polish.
- Deodorize trash cans.
- Clean paint brushes.
- Keep drawers fresh.
- Use as an air freshener in pantry, bathroom, or car.
Do you have a favorite cleaning hack?! Share it in the comments.