Halloween is just around the corner. Kids love to decorate and get their hands dirty for holidays so I have put together this “How To” for Halloween Spider Kids Craft for you to do with your munchkins.
This craft is super simple and only take a few materials. Once you have all your materials, the Halloween Spider Kids Craft is mere minutes to the final product.
Welcome Fall starting with your doorstep with my Simple Fall Wreath DIY as well.
What you need
- 4 Large Green Wooden Craft Sticks
- 4 Large Purple Wooden Craft Sticks
- 8 Small Orange Wooden Craft Sticks
- 4 Large Googly Eyes
- 4 Small Googly Eyes
- 2 Medium Black Poms
- 2 Large Black Poms
- Hot Glue Gun
How to make Halloween Spider Kids Craft
- Using the hot glue gun, put a dot of glue in the middle of a green stick and press another green stick on top of it, but make sure it is turned slightly. It will look like a very wide “x”.
- Glue another green stick on top of that one and slightly turn it again. Finish with the fourth stick and slightly turn it. It should look like you have 4 legs coming out from each side of the center.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 with the other craft sticks so that you have 4 spiders.
- Glue the 2 large poms in the middle of each set of large craft sticks and glue the 2 medium poms in the middle of each set of smaller craft sticks.
- Glue 2 eyes on each pom.
I would love to see your creations in the comments and your and your kids enjoying this quality time together. Most importantly have fun making these scary spiders!