Looking for educational games online for your kids to play? I am sharing 5 different online resources that my kids love.
Educational Games Online
These websites are great to engage kids. The best part is kids don’t even realize that they are learning because they think they are playing a game.
- Prodigy – is a fun website with math related video games, challenges, and questions.
- Fun Brain – kids of all ages love this website (pre-school through grade 8) find fun and interactive games in math, reading, and literacy.
- Cool Math – one of the best educational math websites that has everything from homework help to games.
- Mr. Nussbaum – has dozens of interactive games for elementary aged kids.
- Poptropica – is a virtual world created by the author of Diary of a Wimpy Kid. An awesome resource for kids with stories, games, and more.
Looking for more activities, take a virtual field trip:
Free Learning Games For Kids To Play Online
There are so many learning resources online, sometimes it’s hard to keep them all straight. I created this free printable so you can print it out and keep it handy. Find the free printable at the bottom of this post.
This free printable is for personal use only. Altering or re-distribution is not allowed without written content and agreement. Thank you!
Click here to download this free printable to print now or save for later.
Pin this post:
Leave a Reply