This delicious veggie pizza is the best way to eat your vegetables! A classic veggie pizza that is so easy to make, it’s so yummy you won’t have any leftovers!
Classic Veggie Pizza
This veggie pizza uses hummus instead of cream cheese making it healthier due to the added protein. Healthy veggie pizza is a great appetizer or a light dinner option.
More recipes to try:
What veggies are good on pizza?
I used a variety of vegetables on this pizza, but you can add any of your favorite cold vegetables to this pizza.
When to serve ranch veggie pizza?
This vegetable pizza is so easy to make and is a great meal, side, or appetizer. It’s a yummy dinner for meatless Monday or a hot summer day. A great appetizer or side dish for a party or gathering anytime of year.
Pro tips for making healthy veggie pizza:
- This pizza can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to three days, but it will get soggy the longer it is stored.
- You can substitute additional vegetables if you want to, for the ones that are listed here.
- You can use whichever flavor of hummus you choose, I like to use a plain version since we are adding the ranch dip mix to it.
- This is a great idea for a recipe the kids can help with or for everyone to make their own version.
Veggie Pizza Ingredients:
- Refrigerated Pizza Crust
- Original Hummus
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Ranch Dip Mix
- Chopped Broccoli
- Chopped Red Bell Pepper
- Chopped Green Onion
- Riced Cauliflower
- Shredded Carrots
- Diced Red Onion
How to make this cold veggie pizza
What You Need
- 1 Refrigerated Pizza Crust
- 1 1/2 cups Original Hummus
- 2 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 tbsp Ranch Dip Mix
- 1/2 cup Chopped Broccoli
- 1/2 cup Chopped Red Bell Pepper
- 1/2 cup Chopped Green Onion
- 1/2 cup Riced Cauliflower
- 1/2 cup Shredded Carrots
- 1/2 cup Diced Red Onion
Begin by baking the pizza crust according to instructions on the package. Then allow the pizza crust to completely cool.
Next spread the hummus evenly over the pizza crust.
After that sprinkle the ranch dip mix over the hummus and smooth it over nicely.
Continue by adding the shredded cheese over the entire crust.
Then sprinkle all vegetables evenly over the pizza to make it well mixed and cover the entire crust.
Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.