These Spirit week ideas are fun for at home, school, daycare, or camp! I am sharing my favorite spirit week ideas and a free printable.
Spirit Week Ideas
These spirit week ideas are creative and will help promote camaraderie at home or school. What I love about these spirit days is that they give direction, but are also broad which leaves room for imagination to dress up with what you already have access too.
More free printables for kids and adults —> here.
Find the coloring page link at the bottom of this post.
What do you on spirit day?
Spirit days are a great pick me up for daycares, schools, home, or camps. They promote community and creativity all while having fun and dressing up! On spirit days you dress up and show your spirit based upon the directed idea.
What are some good spirit week ideas?
There are so many creative ideas for spirit days!
- Crazy Hair Day
- Decade Day
- Favorite Movie Day
- Pattern Day
- Pajama Day
- School Color Day
- Socks Day
- Sports Team Day
- Tie-Dye Day
- Twin Day
Printable spirit week schedule
- Monday – Sports Day dress up ready to play your favorite sport or dress up in gear from your favorite sports team.
- Tuesday – Dress Up Day is just that wear your favorite fancy and formal clothes.
- Wednesday – Disney Day dress up like your favorite Disney characters, movies, or wear Disney themed clothing.
- Thursday – Crazy hair and socks day this is always a favorite wear your hair and socks to be funky.
- Friday – School colors day wear your school colors to show support for your school.
This free printable is for personal use only. Altering or re-distribution is not allowed without written content and agreement. Thank you!